About Our Methuen Dental Office
At Amazing Family Dental, our team goes above and beyond to provide an oral healthcare experience that’s more than just “good enough” for patients of all ages in Methuen! Drs. Jimish and Niraja Patel love helping adults and children alike enjoy healthier, more confident smiles and have created a warm, family-friendly environment where everyone can feel comfortable. Offering a comprehensive variety of services, we keep trips to specialists’ offices to a minimum, which saves you time and money. More importantly, our dental team works to build trusting relationships and practice with compassion and truly customized care. We want to become your dental home and keep your smile going strong—it’s that simple.
We welcome new and existing patients, so feel free to contact us in Methuen, MA to schedule an appointment or to ask us any questions you may have. Want to learn more about the practice? See the information below:
Our office is conveniently located near the Massachusetts-New Hampshire border in north Methuen just northeast of intersection of I-93 and 213 on Broadway. Your time is valuable, and you and your busy family have lots of important priorities. Getting dental care for everyone under one convenient roof allows you to spend more of your time doing what matters most.
All Ages Welcome
We love to serve entire families. It’s even in our name! From children who still have many of their baby teeth all the way to aging grandparents in need of reliable tooth replacements, everyone can find helpful solutions for their oral health right here at our practice. No matter your stage in life, we’re happy to give you more reasons to smile. As proud parents, our dentists will know how to make every visit a warm, positive experience, even for your littlest family member.
Same Day Dental Emergencies
Severe toothaches or dental injuries can happen suddenly and can cause you to worry. Our team at Amazing Family Dental can ease your mind through fast, high-quality relief during this stressful time. Just give us a call, and we’ll be able to offer help and get you scheduled as soon as possible—often on the same day! Our compassionate dentists can fix the problem and get things back to normal.
- We feel that our patients are part of our dental family, and we are fortunate to have them.
- We strive to uphold high standards of care and to deliver that care efficiently.
- We treat our patients as we would want our own family members treated and go to great lengths to promote their best oral health.
- Because prevention is the best way to minimize oral problems, we focus on good oral health habits starting at a young age. We believe that oral health and general well-being are closely connected and that these habits can contribute to better overall health.
- We seek to end each visit with a happy patient.
- We encourage conservative dental treatment as much as possible. We will always explain treatment options clearly and give our patients the ultimate choice.
- We appreciate that the trust that our patients put in us, and we strive to exceed expectations and make a difference in their lives!